Home Page Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Blog RSS Feed Header

Auto Insurance Homeowners Insurance Business Insurance Life and Health Insurance Post Header Line

Liquor Based Business Insurance

Liquor Based Business Insurance Information

If your business sells or serves alcoholic beverages in Michigan, you most likely are required to have a Liquor License.  Even if you host a 1-day event where liquor will be sold or served, you may be required to have a special license or permit.

As part of the licensing process, you must submit Proof of Financial Responsibility for an amount of at least $50,000 to the Michigan Liquor Control Commission.  This can be accomplished in several ways, but the most common and best way to provide protection for your business is with a Liquor Liability Insurance Policy.

Insurance Planning Service offers Liquor Liability for many types of businesses including restaurants, taverns, convenience stores, bowling centers, fraternal organizations, and even special events.

Call today and let one of our knowledgeable representatives find the coverage you need at the price you deserve!

QUOTE for LIQUOR LIABILITY is quick and Easy!Get a Quote


HAPPY 4th of JULY!

Citizens Insurance
Grange Insurance
Hastings Mutual
Michigan Insurance Company
Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Get A Quote

Home   About Us   Contact   Blog   Partners   Privacy Policy

Lighthouse Group Main Office in Grand Rapids, MI
Mailing Address | P.O. Box 530009, Livonia, MI 48153

Phone: 734.421.9900 | Toll Free: 800.220.5582 | Fax: 734.421.9911

Also serving these Detroit area communities in Michigan: Livonia, Farmington Hills, Ann Arbor, Southfield, Plymouth, Canton, Westland, Northville, Novi, Dearborn, South Lyon & Walled Lake