Dramatic changes in the insurance marketplace make the professional insurance advisor's role increasingly important to individuals and small businesses in finding cost-saving measures and coverage options. They provide and service insurance products while educating and advising you on how to manage risk and make informed insurance choices. Many career life and health insurance advisors have completed a sequence of college level courses leading to a professional designation, such as:
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Health Insurance Associate (HIA)
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), or
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
Similarly, many career property and casualty insurance advisors have completed courses leading to such professional designations as:
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI)
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR)
Advisors are highly trained insurance professionals who will guide you through the complex task of choosing appropriate coverage at an affordable cost and are dedicated to serving the long-term interests of consumers.
Insurance Planning Service has a staff of professional advisors who are able to answer your questions and assist you in designing an insurance program tailored to your specific needs – whether auto, home, business, life or health insurance.
Call us today at 800-220-5582 for a free quote on all of your Michigan insurance policies.