WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2014
Do your vacation or work plans include traveling outside the U.S.?
Do any of these scenarios sound like you?
If you plan to travel, have you ever thought about what might happen if you were injured or became seriously ill while in a foreign country? What if the severity of your injury or illness required you to be flown home or to another country by air ambulance for specialized treatment? Most medical insurance plans will not cover this exposure.
- “We are going on a 7 day cruise”
- “We are hosting an exchange student this fall”
- “My 20 year old son will be studying abroad next semester”
- “A group from church is going to Honduras to help build a school”
- “My niece’s soccer club is participating in a tournament in the U.K. next month”
- “My employer is sending me to Japan to work for the next 3 months”
- “My 12th grade daughter is going to France with the French Club”
- “The Kiwanis Club is going to Africa to distribute eyeglasses”
- “My band is going to work on a cruise line this summer”
We offer a variety of travel medical plans offered by the International Medical Group to fit most any international travel...whether it is one person for a few days, an entire group of people going for weeks or months, or to cover a person visiting the United States from another country.
Click here or call us at 800-220-5582 for more information on International Travel Medical Insurance. You will be amazed at the low cost of peace of mind can be!
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.