HAPPY NEW YEAR!
If you are hosting a New Year's Eve party, following a few simple rules could prevent a tragedy:
- Plan ahead by naming a "designated driver". Make this your responsibility as the host.
- Contact a local cab company to provide rides for your guests.
- Serve non-alcoholic beverages as an option for your guests.
- Stop serving alcohol to your guests several hours before the party ends.
- Provide your guests a place to stay overnight in your home.
If you are attending New Year's Eve parties and celebrations:
- If you drink, DON'T DRIVE!
- Plan ahead and always designate a sober driver before the party or celebration begins.
- If you are impaired call a taxi, use mass transit, or get a sober friend or family member to come pick you up.
- Or, stay where you are until you are sober.
- Take the keys from someone if you think he/she is too impaired to drive.
From all of us at Insurance Planning Service, have a safe and fun New Year's Eve!